Need Help?

Call Us


Markham, Buttonville

Send Us a Message

Frequently Asked Questions

First you would need to pass a Transport Canada written exam and finish a flight review. 

Yes, radio license is mandatory.

Basic Operations:

  • You fly it in uncontrolled airspace
  • You fly it more than 30 metres (100 feet)¬†horizontally from bystanders
  • You never fly it over bystanders

Advanced Operations:

  • You want to fly in controlled airspace
  • You want to fly over bystanders
  • You want to fly within 30 metres (100 feet) of bystanders (measured horizontally)